Brian Johnson is the CEO of Main & Johnson, a business consulting and coaching company based in Charlotte, NC, aimed at seeing small and medium-sized businesses thrive, not just survive. Main & Johnson partners with business owners to bridge the gap between what success they had and the success they seek. Brian and his team specialize in project-based consulting, providing assessment and strategic processes, and delivering on the execution phase. The organization has subject matter experts adept at looking at a wide range of desirables and deliverables within any organization, whether it’s people, process, or performance. For more information, head over to mainandjohnson.com.
You have heard the statistics out there. 2023 is supposed to be a doozy for our economy. But that doesn’t mean your small business is going to struggle. We will give you tools and tips today so that you can position your business as one of the winners in 2023.
“If you built a plan that only is supposed to succeed when times are good, then it wasn’t a plan.” – Brian Johnson
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Brian’s journey from corporate America to owning his own business working with small businesses.
- Intentionally maximizing the lifetime value of your existing customers.
- Modifying, not abandoning, your strategy when times get hard.
- Being a winner during the downtimes.
- Pushing forward when everyone else is pulling back.
- Understanding where you are in your business.
- Leveraging what you are good at.
Connect with Brian Johnson:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
Leave a Reply