Phil Gerbyshak is a sales speaker, sales executive, sales expert, sales leader mentor, sales podcaster, and sales coach, and he’s been at it for a long time. He’s written six books and over 3000 articles and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Daily Globe and Mail, Financial Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Inc., and many other publications. People recognize him for his personal brand of connection and simplicity, delivered with a smile and some hard-earned swagger. Currently, he is the chief revenue officer at Digital Selling Strategies, where he and his team work with small businesses to leverage modern selling to increase profitability, productivity, and performance. To learn more, go to PhilGerby.com.
Today, we welcome back Phil Gerbyshak to talk more about making meaningful connections online and how we can better utilize our high-tech world to do high-touch selling. Phil shares with us why happy employees give better service, how to bring more of you to your sales process, and how to connect with more people deeply and meaningfully.
“Start serving your employees, have your employees serve each other, and then, ultimately, they serve your customers.” – Phil Gerbyshak
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What sales enablement is and how it can help you.
- Utilizing technology in your sales process.
- High-touch selling in a high-tech world.
- Touching more people in a deep, meaningful way.
- Keep enough pipeline to cover what you need and a bit more; it doesn’t need to be extreme.
- Service over sales and building a culture of service.
- Happy employees give better service.
- Be more you, be more frequent.
Connect with Phil Gerbyshak:
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite platform so you never miss an episode!
Leave a Reply